I have always made time for excercise :D Going to the gym is part of my daily routine, and I feel that regular excercise is good for both mind and body. I love to go to the gym and I often also use it as a way to de-stress. I find that strenuous excercise helps you to feel much better within yourself, which clears your mind and helps you to process particular problems or situations that may have occured, thus allowing you to think calmly of possible solutions, while coming to terms with them at the same time and realising that whatever it is, it's not that bad after all :)
As well as this, I also enjoy going to the cinema. Comedies are a particular favourite of mine. I love to laugh as it lifts your spirits and your mood :) I also enjoy sitcoms on TV such as Will & Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond, Scrubs, Friends, and TV series such as the Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives. I was consequently keen on doing a course in TV Drama during my second year of University.
As with most people my age I enjoy socialising and going out on the town to party and dance the night away. Coming to University has given me a new set of friends, thus giving the o
Pictures From: Weights; www.bridesmadefitblog.com/2008/06/choices-cho... Will & Grace; musicremedy.com/w/Will_and_Grace/ Girls Alou; www.weblo.com/.../General/girlsaloud.com/488756/

No comments:
Post a Comment